Our engineering department at Mando Solutions is expanding. It’s because of this that we are looking for maintenance operators to provide maintenance and engineering support nationwide on large-scale aggregate processing sites.
If you have experience in the mechanical engineering industry with a strong mechanical background, we’d love to speak to you about the opportunity to work with us. Ideally, applicants would have an understanding of schematic drawings and will be able to identify and rectify mechanical faults. Experience operating within the aggregate processing industry is also ideal.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- On-Site Fixed Plant Maintenance
- Emergency & Out of Hours Breakdown & Repairs Service
- Implement & Control Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Completion of Remedial Actions associated with structural and health & safety inspections
- Off-Site Fabrications & Tendered Project Works
- On-Site Installation Works
- Specialist Confined Space Access & Working
- To work with both site and company management in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensuring all equipment is used correctly and is maintained in a safe working condition
- Effectively communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Look to continuously develop your own skillset and knowledge.
There are also many benefits to working with Mando Solutions, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training and skills development
- Opportunities to progress
- Access to a fully equipped and funded site maintenance vehicle
- Annual medical
However, before we get to know you better, we must state the essential skills needed for this role:
- Working knowledge of motors, conveyors, crushers, screens and hydraulic systems
- Experience of mechanical fault finding
- Trade skills in welding (MMA), steel fabrication works and gas cutting equipment
- A good understanding and positive attitude to health & safety procedures and requirements
If you are interested in the role, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, contact Kirk on 07872 479630. We are ready to hear from you.