Mando Solutions want to assure all of our clients and operators that we are taking the GDPR requirements very seriously, and that we are committed to ensuring that all personal data we collect and process is handled with due care and respect.
We have updated our privacy notice in line with this important new piece of legislation so that we can operate transparently regarding how we process personal data. Here’s what you need to know:
What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Parliament regulation that was agreed upon by UK parliament in April 2016. This regulation aims to strengthen and unify data handling for all individuals residing in the EU. The UK has stated that it will comply with the GDPR and that compliance will not be affected by Brexit.
Why do we collect and process personal data?
Mando Solutions collects personal data and processes personal data for the purposes of providing work-finding services. We communicate certain pieces of personal data with clients when providing operators with work and sometimes with payroll companies for payment purposes.
What rights do you have regarding GDPR?
- The right to be informed about the personal data we processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data we process on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
If you want to know more…
If you have any questions regarding GDPR and how this may affect you, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by calling the Mando Solutions office on 01291 435440.