Mando Solutions is a heavy plant recruitment agency within the quarrying and construction sector. We have over 10 years’ experience in the supply of safe and competent operators, and work alongside many well-respected national clients covering most of the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Technician in the Bristol area. This role will be working with a national aggregate supplier.
- To carry out product quality and compliance testing relating to aggregates and asphalt products in a safe and timely manner.
- To log the results and communicate non-conformance, with a view to ensuring corrective action is taken.
- To maintain awareness of site practices and quality procedures, and take action where these may adversely affect product quality.
- To play active part in maintaining a strong SHE culture both within department & on the sites visited.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in operations and commercial
- Safety – to comply with Company Health & Safety Policy and promote a high standard of safety awareness at all times
- Tests – To carry out product sampling and testing in line with procedures and BSEN Standards
- Documentation – To complete documentation and ensure this is filed correctly, and input test results into the appropriate technical systems
- Advice to production units – To advise management or supervisor or production people when quality standards are being compromised and instigate action to rectify or prevent non-compliance.
- Complaint Investigation – be part of initial investigation process
- Image – to promote company and act as representative when with customers
Outputs (results required)
- Carrying out tests on time and meeting test frequency – reported in Quality KPI’s
- Carrying out accurate tests to relevant standard and reporting the results on company systems
- Correct identification of quality issues and taking effective action
- Compliance with standards and QA procedures – measured in company internal and external audits
- Work safely with no LTI’s. Actively reporting near misses.
- Fully aware of Risk assessments and SSOW requirements prior to any tasks undertaken.
- Working knowledge of products.
- Working knowledge of test procedures and material specifications
- An awareness of Company systems, plant control systems and procedures
- Team Working
- IT Literate
- Good Communication
- Able to Plan day to day workload
If you’re an experienced Senior Technician and are interested in this role, please call us on 01291 435440.
Mando Solutions operates as an employment business.