Mando Solutions is a specialist recruitment agency within the quarrying and construction sector. We have over 10 years’ experience in the supply of safe and competent operators, and work alongside many well-respected national clients covering most of the UK.
My client is one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the UK, they are looking to recruit a Reliability Engineer to be based in the Congleton/Cheshire area to cover Nationwide. This is a permanent opportunity with a national recognised mineral processing company.
The purpose of the role is to drive reliability performance with Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), along with other reliability tools and techniques. Monitor existing predictive and preventative maintenance programs, historical trend data for early identification and resolution of reliability issues. Ensure compliance with technical maintenance performance indices (MTBF, reliability, down time in hours, MTTR and availability, cost) with analysis, dynamic programming of preventive services, hiring predictive services and maintenance, preparing and updating systematic maintenance plans, technological updating and customisations of the maintenance’s IT systems.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Lead/manage all activities in a safe and healthy way
- Review maintenance data
- Review production data
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Lead Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) program
- Provide troubleshoot support
- Lead the root cause analysis process
- Support and develop maintenance strategy
- Support capital projects
Skills & Experience Required
- Technical degree (bachelor level in mechanical or electrical engineering) or qualified by experience
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills
- Pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills on different levels in organisation
- Change management (flexibility to change continuously according to business needs)
- Coaching people to improve individual performance
- Understand variety of processes
- Process and Engineering concepts
- Total quality and HS tools
- IT knowledge; MS Office (Excel), MS Project, Infor M3
- Good understanding of industrial automation
- Languages; Local language + English
- Understand analytical processes for maintenance; RCM, 5S, RCFA, FMEA, SMED, etc.
Salary £30,000-35,000p/a dependant on experience
Excellent holiday package
This company are renowned for looking after their employees, investing in their development and future in the business. Want to be part of the team? If a new opportunity is what you are looking for then call KATE at Mando Solutions on 01291 435440.
Mando Solutions operates as an employment business.