Mando Solutions is a heavy plant recruitment agency within the quarrying and construction sector. We have over 10 years’ experience in the supply of safe and competent operators, and work alongside many well-respected national clients covering most of the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an Operative in the Loanhead area. This role will be working with a national aggregate supplier.
The ideal Operative operator will be:
- MPQC or CPCS accredited for Wheeled Loading Shovel
- Flexible with working times
- Paid competitive rates
Day to day duties
- Supporting your sites on meeting daily production targets, ensuring they meet the quality and standards required
- Working with our maintenance and engineering teams to improve plant reliability and availability and helping with first line maintenance and inspections
- Provide first class service to our customer and hauliers and ensure health and safety standards are met for all vehicles arriving on and leaving our sites
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Assisting in reaching our high standards of workplace organisation
- Driving a culture of zero harm and behavioural safety
- General housekeeping
- A commitment to participating in and contributing to a safe working environment at all times
- A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
- Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work and travel – a full UK driving license is required as there will be the need to travel to sites with overnight stays on occasions (evening and weekend work may be required, subject to business needs)
- The ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers
- A good level of computer literacy is required
If you’re an accredited Operative and are interested in this role, please call us on 01291 435440.
Mando Solutions operates as an employment business.