Are you an experience Mobile Plant Fitter Looking for a role within the plant industry?
Do you want to work for an extremely well established company with over 50 Years’ experience while working within a continually expanding maintenance team?
We are recruiting on behalf of a renowned international leader who are a specialist contractor and supplier of heavy plant machinery into the minerals extraction industry. They work within and provide all sectors of the Plant industry including Quarrying, Steelworks, Power Stations and Earthworks.
The role is a hands on role where you will deal directly with the service, repair and maintenance of Heavy mobile plant equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong back ground with servicing and repair of heavy plant equipment.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied mobile plant role while receiving training and skill development. There is regular overtime within this role to increase your annual earnings.
· Permanent position
· Service, Maintenance and repair of heavy plant equipment
· Diagnostic reading
· Mobile Fitter
· Monday – Friday – 40 Hours
· Regular overtime available
· Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering and/or Hydraulic Systems experience.
· Experience within the Service, Maintenance and Repair of Komatsu, Volvo, CAT, Bell machinery is advantageous yet not essential.
· Flexible with working hours due to possible callouts.
· Career driven