Mando Solutions is a heavy plant recruitment agency within the quarrying and construction sector. We have over 10 years’ experience in the supply of safe and competent operators, and work alongside many well-respected national clients covering most of the UK.
My client is one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the UK, they are looking to recruit for a Maintenance Fitter to join their team working in their quarry near Congleton, Cheshire. Here you will provide service to the site to ensure maximum plant up time by carrying out planned maintenance, corrective maintenance and capital modifications to the plant.
The successful applicant will provide hands on approach, undertaking mechanical maintenance activities in a Mineral Processing Environment in a sustainable and safe way to drive continuous improvement.
- To apply Health, Safety & Environmental Policy procedures and standards at all times
- To carry out planned and preventative maintenance, continuous monitoring plant performance to minimise down time
- Be actively involved in new plant installations, modifications from the design stage through to final commissioning
- Provide other support services to the site as required
- Competent to carry out fabrication / welding duties
- Support Electrical technicians when and as required
- To be included in a Call out Rota / every third week covering the Cheshire sites
- Recognised apprenticeship or equivalent / other
- Engineering Mechanical Qualification
- Experience in an Industrial working environment
- Enjoy working in a team whilst being comfortable working autonomously
- Ideally licence holder for FLT / Loadall / IPAF
- Hold Clean UK driving Licence
Salary – starting at £30,000p/a
My client offers a compelling culture in which people thrive and perform at their best across diverse nations and roles, where employees are challenged to explore possibilities and are recognised for their contribution to the company’s successes. This company are renowned for looking after their employees, investing in their development and future in the business. Want to be part of the team? If a new opportunity is what you are looking for then call KATE at Mando Solutions on 01291 435440.
Mando Solutions operates as an employment business